Thursday, December 30, 2010

... AND HERE'S THE FOURTH ONE

Wan Syauqina Hasna (Saturday, 6th November 2010)


Again, like my second child, this one came out late and need to go through induction. Supposedly her due date is on 3rd Nov. However, my contractions came in early, as early as 3rd weeks before but all of them are false alarms. But during the routine check-ups & scannings, Dr Delaila (my gynae) told that the baby's already engaged and will be due anytime.

On the 4th Nov, already delayed a day, so the doctor advised me to go for induction. Hubby and I went to the SDMC on the 6th morning, arrived at the labour room at 9.30am. At 11am, put on the drip and start the induction.

At first, I can still stand the pain. But started around 3pm, the pain is really great and I need to request for painkiller injection. Then start from 6pm, the drama begins. The contractions has became more frequent, as frequent as every 5mins. 6.30pm, the baby is coming outtt... I could not remember how many I push this time, but I nearly could not make as I ran out of energy. Finally, with the last 2 trials, the baby came out at 6.41pm. It's a baby girl, weights 2.79kg.

Thank you Allah, for give me safe deliveries of all my babies. Also, I am grateful that my husband was with me all the time in the labour room, to sound the azan and iqamat to my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment